I’ve conducted research in computer vision, algorithm development and bioinformatics.
- Education :
- Undergraduate: Graduated from UC Davis June 2021 with a B.S. in Biomedical Engineering and Computer Science minor
- Graduate: Master’s of Applied Statistics student at UCLA
- Skills : The PDF of my full resume is linked here: Resume
- Languages: Python, R, Java, MySQL
- Libraries: Pytorch, Tensorflow, Keras, Caffe, Theano, NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-Learn, Matplotlib, Seaborn
- Tools: PySpark, AWS, Visual Studio Code
- Hobbies : Here are some of my favorite hobbies.
- Soccer: I have been huge soccer fan for as long as I can remember. I support Liverpool F.C. and hope to one day catch a Premiere League game in person.
- Guitar: I have been teaching myself to play the guitar since the summer of 2019. I am still very much a novice but can strum a handful of songs as I continue to learn!
- Surfing: Recently started learning to surf. Hoping to spend more time on the surfboard and not falling over in the water.
- Travel: I love hiking, sightseeing, visiting new places, experiencing different cultures, trying different cuisines and seeing as much of the world as possible. Currently working my way through all the National Parks in the United States.
What am I doing now?
Checkout my now page